Youth Marketing Takes a Global Stage
On June 12th, 2014, the Youth Marketing Strategy (YMS) conference makes its North American debut at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway in New York. Proudly representing the Canadian marketing industry is Intercept Group’s President, Andrew Au, who is slated to kick off the morning with his “Plugging into Gen-Wired” session.
Au will be speaking alongside leading youth brands and marketing experts including MTV, Spotify, Facebook / Instagram and Tumblr. YMS New York is set to attract over 200 thought-leaders, brand and agencies from across the globe who all share the common interest of engaging youth consumers. Attendees to include Nike, Sony, NBA, Bose, Viacom, and ESPN to name a few.
“There are two things that attendees will get from the Plugging into Gen-Wired session: underlying themes of successful youth marketing campaigns, and youth consumer insights. While the data is Canadian, it has global implications and relevance. If you look at global youth studies, it’s shocking to see the similarities across the global Generation-Y audience,” Says Au
The key themes of YMS New York will be:
- What are the digital youth trends and cultural shifts for 2014/15?
- What is the strategic thinking behind famous youth marketing campaigns?
- How do leading brands tackle the biggest youth marketing challenges?
- What are the decision-making drivers of young consumers and what motivates them?
- What platforms and channels are key for reaching and engaging the youth market?
The full line-up and agenda can be found here.