Top 10 Things to Look Forward to This Fall
Even though Summer officially ends in a few weeks, the start of September always comes as a fore-warning that the days of beaches, cottage sunshine, festivals and lake trips are coming to an end. Despite the fact that we will be seeing Summer depart for 10 months or so, there are quite a few good things that we can look forward to:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte’s; need we say more?
- Sweater weather; there’s nothing more relaxing then curling up in an over-sized sweater
- Fall Fairs; if you haven’t been to one, we highly suggest making the effort. Port Hope, Orono and London have great ones! From amusement rides and local vendors to derby’s and horse shows – there’s something for everyone.
- Cooler weather; not that we don’t love the heat, but this Summer has been an exhausting one. It will be nice to go from Point A to Point B without sweating your water weight in the process
- Halloween; because who doesn’t love eating endless candy and dressing up as someone else for the night?
- In the pattern of Holidays, Thanksgiving is another Fall favourite that we can look forward to
- TV shows returning; our favourite prime time families, doctors and lawyers will be coming back into our lives. Can’t wait to see what will happen next!
- Football Sunday; if you are an avid fan of the NFL, you’ve probably already set up your Fantasy and Survivor pools.
- The clocks go back; nothing like gaining an extra hour of sleep!
- We’re that much closer to Christmas; not a fan of the colours, pumpkin-spiced everything or Football? Well at least you have the Winter Holidays to look forward to